- Girly Checks: Every Mom Deserves Designer Checks – Cheap!
- Snow Ice Cream – Yes, It IS a Real Thing!
- Favorite and Famous Dr. Seuss Quotes
- The Elf on the Shelf – Night 9
- Throwing “Perfect” Out the Window this Christmas
- The Elf on the Shelf – Night 8
- The Elf on the Shelf – Night 7
- The Elf on the Shelf – Night 6
- The Elf on the Shelf – Night 5
- Christmas Presents from Parents to Kids – What do YOU do?
- A Teacher's Tips
- Arts and Crafts
- Baby Supplies
- Book Reviews
- Good Eats!
- Mother's Day
- Party Time
- Show Off Your Baby
- Sports Fan Mom?
Category Archives: Traditions and Things to Do
Yes, I am a Type A, with a touch of OCD (in some ways), person who loves Christmas and all of the usual things I do in preparation for it, am throwing “perfect” out the window this holiday season. Cut … Continue reading
Do you give your child(ren) Christmas presents from you, the parent, in addition to the presents from Santa? If so, do you wrap Christmas presents that are from you as Mom and Dad ahead of time and put them under … Continue reading